Tuesday, July 12, 2011

COMIC TO COME SOON!....not


 I recently bought an new art program my second semester of school called Manga Studio Debut. At first, I hated it. I couldn't use any of the "special features" that it said I would be able to use. Every time I tried to make a speech bubble or even look at the textures it would close and say an unexpected error...yadda, yadda, you suck and I'm going to close now. Kthnxbye!! The error was worse than the Swirly Circle of Death.
F- YOU, JOBS!

It wasn't until I decided I'd do all my speech bubbles and panels by hand that I realized it was pretty awesome to use for drawing and it encouraged me to actually start my first webcomic.
I had two pages done and then found an update for Manga Studio that was supposed to fix the problems I was having, except I won't know until I get my CD out from the rest of my things in storage which is back at school. So fail on my part. Since I can't use it as of now, I have to transfer my work to another program :( I am sooooooooooo going to miss that brush tool. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment