Sunday, July 24, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! GREEN: Day 2

TODAY WE DRAW THE GREEN LANTERN!!! Well, I do. For those of you that are comic book illiterate, which is about all of you, there have actually been many different Green Lanterns. I however chose to go with John Stewart not only because he's a badass (and also fits into the theme), but also because if my brother was a superhero, he'd be him. Green Lantern is also my brother's favorite (I forget which), and I feel like he and John are kinda interchangeable.
Pictured: Pure awesomeness.
It wasn't until later I realized that this particular Lantern's costume had less green than I originally thought, but that was a good thing. I needed this. So here's what I got:

Yes, his head is messed up.
 Both were coloered in Pse. I drew these with pencil first, went over with ink and then scanned the original drawings into the computer.
I'm so glad I got this posted up, even if it is 11:00! Enjoy! Leave comments below! I would like to improve!

2 comments: