Sunday, July 31, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! YELLOW: Day 3

Bananas.
Just kidding, I have something else in mind. I'm taking you waaaaaaaay back! TO THE DAYS OF SESAME STREET! Today is  Y for......... Big Bird!.....wha?
I'm not really a fan of his. Actually Big Bird kinda' scares me a bit.
Those eyes....
But he is yellow and he is part of a good children's show. Except in that one movie where he was blue and proceeded to sing the most soul-killing song in the history of children's cinema.
"Bluebird of Happiness," my a-
Let's get back on track shall we? So here we go with another pencil to Pse creation:

This was surprisingly very easy to do and finish. I thought it would take me hours! There you have it, one Big Bird complete with alien legs (I seriously hate and am grossed out by his legs). Well goodbye yellow!!! This one went really fast..oh well onto the next! Leave comments and stuff!!

Next color: BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment