Sunday, July 31, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! YELLOW: Day 2

It's day 2 here on the yellow brick road and I decided to go the old route and stick with my love of comic books. Why? Because they're awesome. Also, do you just want to see me draw pictures of lemons and bananas all day?


You need stimulant as much as I do, therefore I try to draw things that will keep my creative attention.
What yellow character did I decide to go with for day 2? Wolverine!

 Nowadays ol' Logan's costume has gone through many needed reboots, but none is more famous than that bright yellow monstrosity that he donned in the beginning, proving Professor X was indeed a cruel master.
Keep laughing, bub....you gotta' sleep sometime...

Oh Wolverine, how the HECK did you STILL manage to look awesome in THAT costume?On normal circumstances it's completely ridiculous!

Nevertheless, Wolverine is still a total badass.
 As this picture cannot tell you.
Leave comments! Again, you may need to click the pics for a better image.

No comments:

Post a Comment