Wednesday, July 27, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! RED: Day 2

I want to keep practicing my people so I decided to draw one for today with, of course, a red dress. I gotta' keep the theme up somehow. I love drawing clothing. Not really, I just like drawing the wrinkles. I don't know why....I just do. So here I go:
I've had this idea in my head for a good year now, but I finally did it!  It was originally something for me to embroider (and idea I'm still going with), so I finally put it on paper which was then put into the computer and colored. To be honest, I didn't know what I was doing with this one coloring-wise. I just kind of muddled around with the eraser tool and did the dress.Yay? I think it looks good enough. Here's a close up:
 And a lower res one too:
My line work is really crappy on this because, stupid me, I drew it near the top of my page in my sketchbook and so all I originally had was this:
Well crap....
So I had to improvise somehow with zooming in and zooming out because I made this one 18''x24''. So I'm sorry about the mess of lines that stop and start.
Comment below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment