Thursday, July 28, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! RED: Day AWESOME

With this the last day I am going to have fun. And what better fun than to draw my favorite comic book character (it's a tie with Batman) Hellboy!!
Mike Mignola is a boss. He, also, is my favorite artist (one below Ronnie del Carmen and Bruce Timm). His comics are chock full of folklore, mythological, and even fairytale awesomeness that he so often spins into alluring new tales, making him even more awesome. For those of you that don't know me, I'm a folklore, mythology, fairytale junkie and Hellboy is like my crack fix. Here's my tribute to him:
Click for clearer image


 UGH!!!! IT'S FUZZY AGAIN!!! D: I really need to see what's going on.... (As usual, drawn first, then colored in Pse). Oh wait! Ii fixed it! Not really....
Anyway, this was soooooooo fun! I only wish I spent more time on it, but that's what I get for starting late and then going to Kemah. I had the idea to make him trying to get through Wonderland for some reason. I don't know why. It was just fun to draw a clingy Cheshire Cat and Hellboy.
I will upload another pic to this post later, but for now, bask in my accomplishment:) JK, leave comments for me please!

 Say goodbye to RED folks! Tomorrow is the start of....YELLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment