Thursday, August 11, 2011

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! COLOR DAYS!!! PURPLE: Day 1

COULD IT BE???? COULD MY COMPUTER WORK TODAY????? Just in case, I'm posting today.
Hey guys, sorry about that, but without any further ado,........WELCOME TO PURPLE WEEK!!! YAAAAAY!!! And because I didn't post for about two, three days I am doing two extra purple things. It's not a punishment. I drew in my sketchbook while I was out, but I just wanted to make up for it. We cool?
So I decided to kick this off like I did orange a while back: Scooby-Doo style. You can pretty much guess what that means:
ohfertheloveof- click for clearer image....

It's Daphne!! Now Velma has a buddy! I was thinking about finishing the gang, but I said I'll do the whole team later when I'm not as restricted with color (like I ever follow that). Just as fun as the others, Daphne was drawn in my sketchbook and then scanned in. I reeeeeeeally liked how this turned out:)

Well that's it for now. I really did miss you guys!! I hope I can post tomorrow too! See ya'! Leave comments, blah, blah, blah. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment