Saturday, August 6, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! ORANGE: Day 2

Okay, seriously, I HATE orange. There's nothing you can do with it! It's a terrible loud color (at least I think so) and it doesn't really go with anything. I'm mostly having this meltdown because I can't find something to do for the last ORANGE day.....besides oranges. Ughhhhh!!! I HATE ORANGE!!
That being said, here's a little kid in a tiger costume:
It was all I could think of with this stupid color. A tiger....tiger costume.......heeeeeeeey.
Never mind! I just got some more ideas. Thank you little boy that I randomly drew! Halloween theme it is for the rest of the week, which is one more day.
I like this drawing. It's the first little kid I've drawn in weeks, let alone the first that looks like one (not really, but I'm working on it). Leave comments for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment