Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bleh...

So it's been an incredibly slow week for me here. There's a shortage of creative juices on my end and I apologize for all the crappy (and late) stuff on here for the past 3 days.
School is starting next week and so far the only productive thing I've done is pack all my things and get my clothes washed. That's good and all, but it wasn't art. I promised myself that I would draw everyday, which I have, but I haven't been having fun with it lately. Maybe I was just hung up on something, I dunno', but I needed a reset. And what better way to do that than with my comic books.
I don't know why, but whenever I run out of ideas I have a "reset" picture. A long time ago it used to be one of my original characters, just back in high school it was a self-portrait I used to reset. Nowadays, it's Batman or Batman characters.
So here's me, resetting:


Okay. I feel much better now. :)
See you tomorrow! WITH ARTWORK!
I'm feeling kinda' dark...I hope you guys like Poe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment