Tuesday, August 2, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! BLUE: Day 2

Today is another fun day:) I had to ask my friends to help me many times for this week. Nick was so kind to find me this awesome pic of a cartoon color wheel.

No doubt that will come in handy! Thanks again you guys!
I finally came to a great decision on what to draw! From one of my personal favorite PIXAR movies, Sully from Monsters Inc.! He was surprisingly easy to make! The only challenge I had was trying not to overdo the fur or not put enough detail into it. Long story short, I had a good time:

I just wish I had enough room to put in the rest of his tail. And Boo would have been fun to add, but anyways, leave comments. Thanks!


P.S.- I am doing an extra BLUE day because of my forgetfulness. Sorry for that 1st post.

No comments:

Post a Comment