Friday, August 5, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! ORANGE: Day 1

Today is the first day of ORANGE week!!!! I don't know why I keep calling them weeks....they're only three days each...
Today is another short post (I really don't have anything to say other than,  "Lookit! Look at my picture!") so I won't hold you guys up so long. My friend Laura gave me this one as well. It's a classic character from one of my favorite cartoons. It's Velma, the brainiac from Scooby-Doo, kicking off ORANGE week!
*Click for clearer image because I apparently can't work my scanner dpi correctly yet.

Leave comments, blah, blah, blah. You know the drill. Also, I recently entered into the Skribbles contest on Deviantart. Go check out my entry at: http://cbgeekazoid.deviantart.com/ . It's called DA Scribbles. Thanks you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment