Tuesday, August 16, 2011

COLOR DAYS!!! PURPLE: Day 4 :)

Hello, hello, hello:) I'm back again. Don't worry! All problems have been fixed! It was a program I had downloaded from the internet that was messing up everything do I uninstalled it and now I have my computer back! Yay!
On that note, today's drawing will be something new instead of other characters. I've been very un-original in my work so far (except in my sketchbook) so I felt I needed a good boost.
So now I'm over 2 hours late with nothing....here's what I had.

Yay? I'm so out of ideas right now. I don't feel like finishing it...I don't even know what I was doing today...Oh well at least it's purple right? My mind is on packing my things to go back to school so I'm not really...yeah. I know this is crap. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment