Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HOLY CRAP, I'M SO SORRY!!!

I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS!!! I FORGOT TO POST HERE THAT MY WEBCOMIC WENT LIVE ON MARCH 18TH!!! SORRYSORRYSORRY!!!
Anyways, you heard right. My webcomic is up! It's called Monochromatic and it's up on a hosting site called Drunk Duck:

http://www.drunkduck.com/Monochromatic/5384344/

So, you must be wondering what it's about. I will tell you!:
The story follows Brandon Andrews, just a normal guy stuck in a perennial big city rut. His job sucks, he has no social life and it seems that everything he has tried to excel in has been blown back in his face. It's a gray day all the time and Brandon is getting sick of it. The story will follow around this time in his life as he tries to find happiness again and find out what it means to get busy living.


So go ahead and view the pages I have up so far. I'll be updating every Sunday. Or possibly Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment