Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Life Drawing

Thought I'd give you guys some more tidbits from my life drawing class. I still don't have my entire sketchbook with me and my kitchen counter is currently covered in cupcakes, so here are the ones I remembered to snap a photo of while I was still at the art building.


In case you haven't noticed, my favorite thing about our model is her hair. It's extremely fun to try and draw.
Yes, I know. Only two. I'm sorry. I'll try to get more Thursday. And I'll fix the first one as well.
On the other hand, I have reccently been challenged by one of my friends to put up my webcomic sometime this month. Well, it wasn't much of a challenge as much of a "STOPSTALLINGANDGETYOURD@%#COMICUPALREADY."
So taking her advice, I'm hoping to have it up soon. SOON.
I'm excited.
You should be too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment